Skip to main content
Question

Signing reasons been cut off within the document

• 26 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, I would like to ask for 21 CFR Part 11 signature, the signing reasons will be cut when exporting the final signature document. Is there any solution for this since it does not meet the good document practice if content be cut off?

@annxiuuuu

It looks like you provided a long signing reason, which could be cut off, when the signature field is positioned too far to the right, as the entire text is not able to fit on the document. This is comparable to having a stamp in a paper based scenario, where you place the stamp in a way that it does not fully stay on the document.

Moving the signature field further to the left or reducing the size may help to fit all text on the document or you could change the wording of the signing reason to be shorter.

​Hi @annxiuuuu,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!