Skip to main content

We have to capture eSignature on certain document types like Engineering Drawings which could be of size 1 GB. We DocuSign does not support upload of documents beyond 25 mb size limit. Still, we are curious to know if any other customers faced similar requirements from business and how they tackled it?

Hi @neethujkp,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community.  

I am sorry to hear about this obstacle when dealing with large files, but I will share more details on the available options to work around the issue.

At this moment the only alternative would be splitting the file before its upload to eSignature.I understand how this can be challenging when working with images in specific. And, feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always welcome. 

Because of this reason, I’d like to encourage you to submit this idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation of a fix or alternative for images.If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We also invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!