Skip to main content

I am sending docs myself to let otherssign, how do I receive in my own DocuSign the docs that I have to sign from another employees i.o. receiving a notification to sign to my e-mail?

Hello @SVCK ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you would like to receive notifications on your email regarding envelopes others have sent you.

If you have a DocuSign account (this could be free or paid) you should be able to see the documents in your inbox if the sender used the email address which is associated to your account. Regarding the notifications, this does not require an account, you should always get a notification requesting your signature unless you do have an account and these options were unchecked on them. 

If you have an account, please go to:

1. Initials or profile picture on the top right
  2. My Preferences
  3. Notifications and make sure the option “I have an envelope to sign”

If you don’t have an account, make sure that the sender is using the correct email address, if that is not the case, emails can be blocked by the recipient’s email domain configuration or can be marked as spam. You can find more details about these scenarios here: Why aren't my signers receiving DocuSign Notification emails?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @SVCK ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!