Skip to main content

I have a consent form that needs to be signed by parents.

I have a list of 500 parents & their email addresses.

Each email address needs to receive their own copy of a form and fill out their child's name, check a box indicating a preference & sign the document.

Currently, I have only been able to send the same document to multiple people, but in my case, each person needs their own copy of a document.

Is this possible without having to individually send the document 500 times?

Not that I know of.  But, you may be able to complete a template from your first letter that would only require you putting in the name and e-mail address of each recipient.  You would have to do that anyway in some form even if you sent one form by e-mail to 500 people.  So the level of effort would be the same unless you already have a e-mail group with all 500 parents in it.  

You might try Customer Support to see if they have any other ideas.  There may be some automated way to create multiple documents from a database or spreadsheet of people and e-mail addresses.  I am not savvy enough to help with that.

thanks for the reply. The templates does not solve the specific scenario unfortunately.

With templates, i can have multiple parties sign the same document. i have to drag on a signature for each participant.

It will end up with all recipients signing the same document.

I want to be able to send out a copy of a consent form to be signed separately by 300 different parents/recipients. 

To do this currently i need to send the template 300 times, once for each recipient, so they each get their own version of the document which is a very different scenario.

I have expiremented with this all day and cannot find a way around it

I understand.  I don't see a way around this either with my limited knowledge and experience.  Nevertheless, is it possible that each recipient would customize the template by adding their name, child's name, and so on and then signing and returning?  This way they and not you would be making their own version of the document.  Also, I have seen other answers to other questions with some sort of programming routine that automates some sort of process.  I have absolutely no idea how to do something like this.  But, there may be a way.

You can use the bulk send feature to send an individual document to each person, you will need a .csv file with the names and emails. If you use templates you can even have the child's name in each document automatically. The link has more instructions.  

Bulk Send: How to Transition to Bulk Send v2

I use DocuSign almost exclusively for this feature as it saves me huge amounts of time.

Wow!  This is great!  The solution is musch easier than I suspected.  I may be able to use this for my own purposes.  Thanks for sharing.