Skip to main content

Hi all 

We often have to sign with a certificate on submission of offers in some european platforms.

Is docusign qualified signature working for this type of request?

i understande they require a special kind of format and a certificate (sometimes on USB key with a PIN code)

So my question is : is docusign Qualified signature working for signing offers on tendering platforms?

Thks for sharing experience ,

Alexandra

Hello, @AFROT 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Yes, Docusign is authorized to work with Qualified Signatures in Europe.

Docusign is a QTSP in the EU and, as such, is authorized to issue Advanced and Qualified signatures across the EU in accordance with the EU eIDAS regulation. ID Verification for EU Qualified is built directly into the eSignature workflow and meets QES identification requirements in the EU and the U.K. Signers enjoy a streamlined identification process, and organizations achieve faster QES agreements for their most important documents.

Read this article for more details: https://www.docusign.com/blog/what-europes-new-qes-regulation-means-your-business

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

thanks, and how our customers can see it has been signed with a qualified signature?

Is there a number or is it written somewhere?

Alexandra

At the end of the signing process an audit document (Certificate of Completion) is generated containing all signers details including such info. You can decide if you’re going to share this Certificate with them or not.

Everybody who signed receives an email with the signed documents so they can see their signature in the documents, however all audit details are in the Certificate of Completion document. 

If you think this was an answer to your question, I’d appreciate your Like :-) 

Best

Alexandre

Hi @AFROT,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.