Skip to main content

We are currently starting to use DocuSign with a print driver and templates. How can I get multiple documents in one envelope using templates from a print driver. 

I can get multiple documents in the envelope without using templates. I can also get one template to work with the print driver but the next document I try with a template generates a second envelope. 

Hello @KristieH ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the you were unable to get multiple documents into one envelope using templates, I understand it works fine if not using templates or with using only one template.

The "Template" options in Print Driver are for creating/editing templates, not for applying templates to an envelope. In order to apply multiple templates to multiple documents in a single envelope, you would want to use "Print to last envelope" (to ensure every document went into the same envelope). Then, you would need to pull up the envelope in Docusign, and apply the templates there. Or let it stay in Draft until you've printed all of the documents to it, then go to our User Interface and finish up the envelope (by applying templates and assigning recipients).

Please view the following articles:

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @KristieH ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!