Skip to main content

Hello,

I have an account that has two Organizations configured (one on NA3 and one on NA2). The folks who passed on the admin work to me do not remember or know why two organizations were created. This is preventing me from claiming the domain because doing so will create a mess per DocuSign ProServices.

I would like to remove one of them after I unlink the accounts that are attached to it and reassign them to the org on NA3. 

My question: Is removing the “organization” something I can do as an administrator or is that a task where i need to submit a Support Ticket? The documentation does not have an explicit procedure for organization removal. 

Thank you

@J Edwards

You need to open a DocuSign Support Ticket to resolve this. Only DocuSign Support is able to remove the organisation. After that you can link the account to the other organisation.

You can unlink all accounts except the last one yourself, but you can’t unlink the last account and remove the organisation yourself. If there are claimed domains configured in an organisation, it is best to keep that organisation and link all other accounts to it. Otherwise you have to withdraw the domain claim for every domain and then reclaim them in the other organisation again, which creates additional effort on your side. The TXT tokens that to be added to your DNS entry will also change, so you need to do the whole process again.

Hello @J Edwards ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!