Skip to main content

Good morning.

I am working on a DocuSign Template for our HR department and they have a clear demand and that is that they only want 1 DocuSign document will existi with all signatures without those provided a signature having a copy of what they have signed? If this possible within DocuSign.

So, for example:

1. HR department fills in a PDF with fields
  2. Document is send to department head (for signing)
  3. Department head signs and using Specify Recipient 
  4. The new recipient (will always be someone from our company) will get the document to sign
  5. He signs
  6. Document comes back to HR and HR is finally signing

Now the wish of HR is that by the end only one document (number 6) exist in Docusign without having any copies of those signed previously the document. Seems to me impossible to achieve but……

Thanks.

Do you mean the two recipients before hr not receive the email notification of the envelope after they signed?Maybe can integrate HR system with DocuSign and use embedding sign for these two recipients. What you HR system.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

Thanks for your feedback. No, what I mean is that for this envelope HR only wants that there is one final document in the DocuSign database and that is the one with all signatures. All previous documents (e.g. the one signed by department head or the recipient the department head specified) should not have any signed document available anymore in their account.

To be frank, I find it a rather strange request but HR London is very clear in their request. There should be only 1 final document left in DocuSign database and all previous versions should not be available anymore so deleted by the system. Apparantly HR only wants to own the final version with all signature files.

You can enable watermark for the signing settings. 

https://admin.docusign.com/signing-settings/watermark

so if the envelope is not complete, it will show wathermark with in progressing. 

the recipient will receive the documents by email when the envelope is completed.

And they only can download the final completed document after the Envelope is completed.

Hope clarified your question.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.