Skip to main content

User has message pop up- upgrade subscription - but the enterprise has active subscription. All other users users are able to initiate and send envelopes. Kindly assist ASAP  

Hi @Andile !

It’s not possible to affirm what is going on with this user without more details, but certainly, this user had created a free account in the past and now it’s accessing it.

The easiest way to check it is by verifying the account number on the top right, clicking on the photo/initials, like this:

If this user is showing a different account number, that’s the reason why is asking for an upgrade. Maybe the Change Account option would be available if both accounts were activated with the same password.

To “close” a free account, the user must open a case on Support Center.

Please, let me know if this suggestion worked for you!

Hi Vini

Thanks for the response. However, the user only has one DS account. they never did any trial. The user cannot initiate any envelope now. how can I best assist them. Is closing the account the best option. the user may need to create a  new DS account i guess.      

Hi Vini

Thanks for the response. However, the user only has one DS account. they never did any trial. The user cannot initiate any envelope now. how can I best assist them. Is closing the account the best option. the user may need to create a  new DS account i guess.      

Hi @Andile !

You can ask this user to open a case directly with Customer Support Team to check how many accounts are linked to that email address.

In parallel, did you have a chance to check if the account number is the same as yours?

Hello @Andile ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!