Skip to main content
My initials and signature are very small. How can they be enlarged?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Are you the sender or just the signer?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I'm sending a real estate agreement of sale to a client to sign and their initials are very small.In a message dated 3/2/2023 2:23:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, noreply@docusign.com writes:  Hello, Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.   Are you the sender or just the signer?   Let us know if you need further assistance with this.   Best regards,   Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.   Hello,   Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.   Are you the sender or just the signer?   Let us know if you need further assistance with this.   Best regards,   Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.   My initials and signature are very small. How can they be enlarged?  |   | Hello,   Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.   Are you the sender or just the signer?   Let us know if you need further assistance with this.   Best regards,   Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.  

I'm sending a real estate agreement of sale to a client to sign and their initials are very small.In

Hello,

Are the other fields as small as your signature and initials?

There is the possibility the document pages are oversize have you tried to print the document to a PDF and shrink the possible oversized pages?

Best regards,

Christopher  I went back and scanned at 100 dpi the original scan was 200 dpi and it came up larger.  Mike In a message dated 3/3/2023 8:51:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, noreply@docusign.com writes:  Hello,   Are the other fields as small as your signature and initials?   There is the possibility the document pages are oversize have you tried to print the document to a PDF and shrink the possible oversized pages?   Let us know if you need further assistance with this.   Best regards,   Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue. Hello Michael,   Are the other fields as small as your signature and initials?   There is the possibility the document pages are oversize have you tried to print the document to a PDF and shrink the possible oversized pages?   Let us know if you need further assistance with this.   Best regards,   Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue. My initials and signature are very small. How can they be enlarged?  |   | Hello,   Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.   Are you the sender or just the signer?   Let us know if you need further assistance with this.   Best regards,   Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.   Hello,   Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.   Are you the sender or just the signer?   Let us know if you need further assistance with this.   Best regards,   Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.   My initials and signature are very small. How can they be enlarged?  |   | Hello,   Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.   Are you the sender or just the signer?   Let us know if you need further assistance with this.   Best regards,   Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.   I'm sending a real estate agreement of sale to a client to sign and their initials are very small.In Hello,   Are the other fields as small as your signature and initials?   There is the possibility the document pages are oversize have you tried to print the document to a PDF and shrink the possible oversized pages?   Let us know if you need further assistance with this.   Best regards,   Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello,

If you follow the steps to print in this guide https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-to-resolve-a-document-upload-error-by-printing-the-document-to-a-new-PDF do you still see the same size?

Best regards,

Sender

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Are you encountering the same issue as Michael?

Best regards,