Skip to main content

Good day,

is there an option that one can sign once and it populates all the necessary signature spots. i.e when a document is sent with multiple pages to be signed, one can click once and all pages are signed instead of each page to be clicked on?

@JackieS 

No, this is not possible in Docusign eSignature. Every signature field that you put on the documents needs to be clicked by the recipients. There would be a legal risk if it would populate to all signature fields on all pages in the document and could result in you potentially signing something that you did not read or want.

If you don’t need a signature field on every page, like it was done with initials on a paper based world, simply do not place the signature field where it is not required, as you would not initial every page in a digital world.

Thank you very much.

Also is one limited in the amount of documents/pages that can be uploaded to the envelope?

I have one documents that has to be signed by several individuals.

Is that possible?

Just one signature per person but they all should be listed on ONE document

I have one documents that has to be signed by several individuals.

Is that possible?

Just one signature per person but they all should be listed on ONE document

@CeliaDomenech - Yes, that is something you can do.   Assign each one signatures tag for each recipient on your envelope. 

Hi, 

Is there a way to automatically set up a signature/initials field on each page rather than manually setting it up? Say there’s a 100 page contract - what is the path of least resistance to make it happen?

What is the signatories’ role then? Do they need to click on a 100 pages?

Thank you!

Pawel

Hi @PawelW,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.