Skip to main content

Generally, I would suggest our client to follow these steps:

1. Go to Report > Envelope Volume Report
  2. Select "Custom Date Range" and set the date to "the start/renewal date of their account" to "Current Date"
  3. Run Report + Sum up the number from the "Envelope Sent" column > Deduct this sum from the Total Envelope Allowance they initially bought

Of cause, they could set up the Schedule Report to make this easier, but it's not really a friendly way to do if you only wish to know the number of available envelopes.

P.S. These clients do not have an access to "Plan and Billing" menu on the Settings tab

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

An Administrator on an account can run a report to verify the total of envelopes sent from their account, and also, check the total number of envelopes sent per user during a specified period of time. 

If the account has an envelope limit set up, I’m afraid that at the moment we do not have a report that will pull the remaining un-used envelope totals, they will have to either manually calculate the remaining envelopes by comparing the number of envelopes Sent, to the amount they purchased, or engage their Account Team for them to provide you the information.

If they do not know how to contact their account team, then they will need to create a case with our Customer Support.

Please keep in mind that with the current way that reports are set up, we do not show billing/purchase data, reports are meant to display usage and success metrics.

Here are some resources that you might find useful:

List of Standard Reports 

View and Modify Reports 

If you believe that you need further assistance, or require the assistance of a live agent, you can always create a Support Case to have a Support agent work with you. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

If you are not able to open a  Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll  down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator

Hi, Where are the directions on how to get a number of sent envelopes AND a number of purchased envelopes on the account? For example, ### out of 500 envelopes have been used so far in this billing cycle? The program I am using with Docusign is able to tell me: "DocuSign is active with 0 of 3 envelopes used.", however I cannot seem to see this anywhere IN Docusign. THANK YOU!