Skip to main content

I circulate A LOT of documents, and find that I’m wasting a lot of time changing the initial view size of the PDF.

I upload the PDF into my template and click on ‘Next.’

When the PDF opens in the next screen -- the Zoom size is set automatically to ‘Fit to Width.’ This makes the PDF very small on my screen, so before I can add any fields, I’m wasting time resizing the view and  scrolling around the screen to locate it.

Is there a setting for changing this Zoom size so I no longer need to manually resize the PDF each time?

Thank you.

Hello @DonnaToronto ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the automatic zoom is giving you issues, I understand this is adding an extra step to your sending workflow.

Unfortunately, the zoom can not be adjusted to remain on a specific percentage. 

May I ask if the documents are being scanned? If so, the issue could be with the the resolution of the documents when scanned. To confirm the issue, open the document in a PDF reader. You will see that the zoom level to make the document readable is very low, anywhere from 50% to 25% depending on the document itself or very high. Can you confirm this?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @DonnaToronto ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!