Skip to main content

is there a way you can create a templet to download and sign offline in person?

Hello, @AshleySHAW 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

There are some scenarios.

1. You can create a template, add the recipients and the actions they can take, for example: In Person Signing.

Using the In Person Signing, you must assign a Host for the signing process. Such Host is the one receiving the email notification with the Review Document button. The Host clicks on it, after reading an legal information disclosure, he agrees then handoff the mobile device in use to the real signer who should be in front of you. 
  1. Another thing you can consider, when you send an envelope, your signer can download the DocuSign App for his mobile device. There is an option in the Admin Settings configuration where you can permit to signing offline using the App. On this case the signer needs to have a DocuSign account, he can create one for free.

Read this article for detailed information about Offline Signing for Mobile Apps

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Hi @AshleySHAW,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.