Skip to main content

I've watched the video where it tells me to go to manage, then click the NEW button and then scroll down to sign a document. HOWEVER...my docusign account does not have the NEW button on the left side, under Manage. What to do? please help.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

If this is a personal account, do you have a DocuSign Plan?

If this is a corporate/company account, if you do not see the option to create an envelope, you will need to contact your account admin to review your current user permissions.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

yes, I have an account. How do I know which plan I have?

I have the eSignature Business Pro plan

this plan should allow me to insert my signature into the document before I send to a client, should it not? So why do I not have the same features as shown on the youtube video on how to do this?

Hello,

If you have a personal account with the Business Pro plan, you should be able to send envelopes, to add your signature you will need to add yourself as a signer to the envelope.

However, if you are in a company account with a Business Pro plan, meaning that someone invited you to their account, you will need to confirm with them, that you were granted Sender permission, to send an envelope.

I recommend opening a case with DocuSign support and confirming the account set up with the support agent because it contains private information that cannot be disclosed in this public forum. 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.