Skip to main content
I have a document where the signer needs to choose an option and then sign the page. How do I work around which page I place the signature field on?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

To confirm is the signature field position will depend on the selection of the recipient?

If you you can set up a conditional rule of the fields.

Please see Conditional Fields for more information.

If not, please provide more information.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for answering my question so promptly.

I have two pages in my documents and the signer has the option to sign either one based on their selection of the options in each page. So to be clear there is a Schedule "A" with option to check and then signing the end of the page and a Schedule "B" with different option and a signature at the bottom of the page. How do I set the signing fields so they can sign either A or B not both?

Hello,

You can use Conditional fields which allow you to create dynamic documents that support a conditional work flow. Conditional fields only appear to the recipient when a specified condition is met. You can hide conditional fields until the recipient makes an entry in your documents that triggers the fields to show, such as selecting a dropdown option or marking a checkbox.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=hew1578456460132.html&_LANG=enus

Best regards,

That's awesome!

Is there a tutorial on how to do that?

Hello,

You can follow this https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=iqw1578456520131.html&_LANG=enus.

Best regards,

Thank you so much Christopher!

I really appreciate your help!