Skip to main content
I have a document in which an acknowledgement form will need to be signed after review of the document. It needs to go to 40 individuals. How do I do this?

Never mind. I found what I will need to do.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you need to send 40 individual documents for signature.

You will need to Bulk Send for Multiple Recipients.

DocuSign’s enhanced bulk send feature allows senders to easily send a standardized document to many recipients at one time. This can be particularly convenient for transactions where a formal acknowledgment may be required (e.g., new company policies), when mass notifications take place, or a myriad of other use cases where the same document needs to be sent out to a large group.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thanks. Yes, I found the information on Bulk Send. We'd have to update.