Skip to main content

I am having the hardest time figuring out how to start over on a contract that needs editing after it was signed.  I want to void or delete and start over with edit and have people resign.  Can anyone  help? It would really be appreciated!!

Hi Lguilford,

Welcome  to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand you are looking for the steps on how to correct your already-sent envelopes, and I will share more details on the topic.

You can apply changes to any envelope or recipient that has not been marked as completed.  

Once a recipient completes their action (or the envelope), the system will not accept any further alterations. 

You can find more details regarding how to correct an envelope, here: Correct an Envelope

Taking this into consideration, you will need to recreate your envelope. For detailed steps on how to copy an envelope, see:

Copy Envelopes

How do I void or cancel an envelope?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Hi @Lguilford,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!