Skip to main content
I can only see a dozen or so of my completed 450+ documents on esignature. Where are the rest of them?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that you have been unable to find your documents in your eSignature account, but I will gladly help you locate them as soon as possible.

The behavior you describe is usually related to having 2 accounts related to the same email address.

If you don't see the option to switch between accounts in your profile picture dropdown menu or the account selection landing page after logging in to your user, then these users are currently not accessible through the same email and password combination.

In order to correct this issue we will need to help you access the second account by sending you a reset password email from the concerned user to allow you to access the account.

To do so, please create a case and have a Support Expert take a closer look at your account. 

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Hmmm I looked at our other account and it is empty as we don't use it much. Just to be clear I see on my manage page that we have 400+ completed but they are not showing once I click on manage and go to that page. They were there and now I only see a dozen or so.

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

We will gladly help you confirm if there is in fact a second user related to your email address.

In an effort to prevent any personal information from being compromised, please create a new case (including the account ID you see and the email you are using to log in to DocuSign).

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

I solved the issue - I had my screen zoomed to 100% and for some reason it wouldn't load anymore. When I lower my zoom to 75% it loads them all as I scroll down. Weird but glad I can see them all now.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the solution to your problem!

We truly appreciate your input, this will help users who might face the same problem in the future find the appropriate steps to correct their problem.

Don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime, and I will gladly lend a hand as soon as possible.

Best regards,