Skip to main content
I am getting an error when I am trying to send an envelope 'EnvelopeSends Call blocked'. I am still in the 30-day trial and I am wondering what to do?

Hi

Have you sent more than 100 envelopes yet?

Yes..I think I would have sent about 100... I thought the initial trial does not have a limit to the number...

Ranjani

I would need to send at least a 100 more. What do you suggest?

I trust that you were able to 'trial' DocuSign if you sent 100 envelopes, so I suggest that you purchase a DocuSign paid subscription.

If you are wanting to test they do offer a developer account which is almost unlimited but does watermark documents and is for functional testing.

As above they do have fair use which is typically 100 envelopes per user on trial accounts. ​

I am also getting that error, we have the subscription though ($15)/month. I get that error when I tried to send documents from CAS360 which was integrated to Docusign. Please help.

​ if you can please help us. Thanks

Hi, I am not sure what the limit would be for $15 per month but that wouldn't allow you to send many envelopes. I am only guessing, but could be wrong, but I would suggest that you upgrade to a higher plan. I suggest all my clients to use the Business Pro or higher.

Hope this helps!