Skip to main content

Please, help. All signed documents are coming with this message. How can I take it off?

Unfortunately, that cannot be removed since it is one of the ways that we ensure that the documents do not appear to be legally binding since they are sent from our developer account. When you move into a production account, this watermark will not be there. 

I see. I created a normal, free account to test before buying the tool (and before creating a Developer account). I was told that I would have 30 days free to try it out and then I could buy the Pro version. But I sent 3 documents for signature and DocuSign blocked submissions. Is that really how it works? I don't have 30 days to use it? Is there a limit?

Yes, I believe the Free Trial accounts have a limit of 3 envelope sends. 

Exactly. Thanks

​Hi @Karla,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if the suggested solution answers your question?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!