Skip to main content
how to restore the signature with the docusign brand and my code around it? after changing the signature it no longer appears on my documents

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that the DocuSign signature frame is no longer included whenever you sign a document, but I'll gladly advise you on how to correct this issue.

This behavior is managed at the account level through the Add DocuSign frame" option in Settings>Signing Settings.

There are also certain exceptions to this rule, you can find more details on these scenarios, here:

Why are signatures showing with no frame?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic.  

For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. 

Compare eSignature plans & pricing 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

unfortunately I have a corporate account and I can't do it myself. I will have to contact my administrator. it seems to me a strange thing

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

Reaching out to your administrator to request the setting to be updated will be the best path to follow under these circumstances.

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!