Skip to main content

Hello,

Is it possible to do as the title says, and to bulk send a template that’s been shared to a shared account?  This is because we need to send out many documents to be signed and we would prefer they come a shared mailbox (ie company@company.com) rather than an individual (johndoe@company.com) so that the emails look more authentic, and so one individual mailbox isn’t flooded with notifications.  

When trying to do this it looks like the “bulk send” option disappears for the shared account, but it is available from the individual account.  If this functionality isn’t available, are there any plans to implement it in the future?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide!

@wdyoungquist -   I would recommend a Custody Transfer for your Bulk send.  You can use generic account or service account of your choice like company@company.com.   You can find more information here. Envelope Custody Transfer Rules (docusign.com)

Thanks for the suggestion!  I’ll give this a try and comment back if it works for the situation we have.  

Hi @wdyoungquist,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!