Skip to main content

I opened a support case, but after a few email without any link, they provided me a “close case” link.
I could close the case directly, but I could not access it nor re-open it as they say I can.

I have the case number, how to access it ?

(I opened it without login to support. I have a dev account a no support login is working)

Hi @Joachim !

If you had opened a ticket through the Support Portal with a login, you’d be able to access it by typing the ticket number at the end of this URL: https://support.docusign.com/s/casedetail?casenumber=ncase number with 8 digits]

However, from what I understood, you created a ticket using the Webform option, which allows to create tickets without linking them to a user.

If this is your scenario, there are two possibilities for you to obtain more details about your previous case:

• open a new ticket referencing the previous ticket (don't forget to enter the ticket number)
  • contact support by phone and mention the previous ticket - to find the phone numbers, please access this page, than click on “I can’t reset my password or don’t have an account”, select the product and click on “You can also call us for help.”.

Hope this helps you!