Skip to main content

I frequently send members of my board of directors and their assistants envelopes containing corporate resolutions that the directors must sign (and that assistants should see in order to remind directors to sign promptly). Each envelope has different documents but the recipient are always the same. How do I create a distribution list that will automatically populate the Docusign recipients fields with the appropriate designations (needs to sign, receives a copy, etc)?

Templates can be used to apply Recipients in a specific order. Basically Templates can act as a fully functional form but also as an overlay to a new document you upload to a new envelope. In the overlay situation you would just "Apply" the Template to the uploaded document and it would add a layer of Recipients that was created in the Template. Here is a basic DocuSign article on creating Templates...

https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide-create-templates

Thanks very much for your reply. The templates article threw me off track because the first paragraph suggested that templates are designed for “placeholders” with individual recipient information to be added later – the converse of what I want to do. But your response indicates a template can be used to meet my objectives as well. I will give it try.

Regards,

Scott Morris
Trilogy International Partners LLC
155 108th Ave NE, Suite 400
Bellevue WA 98004

Email: scott.morris@trilogy-international.com
Desk: 425-458-5955
Cell: 206-972-9493
Fax: 425-458-5998

This transmission may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or re-transmit this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me and delete this message (and your reply) and any attachments.