Skip to main content

We currently have two seats on our account and we are looking to completely remove one seat, not a user assigned to a seat but the actual seat / license itself.

The support team said that we can do this ourselves from Settings, but I cannot see any setting to remove a seat.  Assign / unassign a seat to a user, yes but actually removing the seat / licence, no.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Hi Alice,

Welcome  to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to remove a seat from your subscription, and I will walk you through the process.

You will find the option to remove seats from your account in Settings>Plan and Billing>Manage your subscription.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

You will find the option to remove seats from your account in Settings>Plan and Billing>Manage your subscription.

Hi there Alejandro,

When I go into Settings > Plan and Billing, I do not get the option to manage my subscriptions.

However, I notice from your screenshot that you were looking at an Esignature Business Pro account where as the account I have is an Esignature standard.

Will this be something that I will need to raise with the support team as it seems I do not have permissions to manage my own subscriptions (which seems a little weird, but whatever)?

Kind regards

Hi Alice, 

Thank you for following up.  

In this scenario, DocuSign Support can help you manage the seats assigned to your account through a Support Case.

You may open a new case by filling out the form provided below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.