Skip to main content

Is it possible to export all contract activities? It seems possible for those that I have created as an envelope, but I would like to export a list that includes contracts where I am set as a recipient as well.

Hi @Emi,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to export all your contracts, and I will share the available options to accomplish your goal.

This is only possible through our Retrieve app, with Docusign Retrieve you can bulk download your envelopes and data to an external storage location. 

For more details on how to work with Docusign Retrieve, see: 

How to Configure Retrieve Settings 

Note: Some advanced features and options are sold separately from most Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. 

For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator or Docusign Customer Support. Visit our Contact Support web page for contact options to reach Customer Support.  

It is important to take into consideration that all envelope management capabilities will be available to the sending account only. This will apply to both Retrieve and the manual download of documents from the eSignature dashboard.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this.  

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!  

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

Hi @Emi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Hi Alejandro,

I wanted to extend my gratitude for your assistance and I must apologize for the delay in responding to your previous comment.
I have taken your advice into consideration and will proceed with trying out the installation of Retrive.

Hi @Emi,

Thank you for following up.

I am glad to see that you have found these resources useful.

Don’t hesitate in letting me know if I can help with anything else and I will look into it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!