Skip to main content

Recently I’ve been have a problem with a couple customers not receiving the Docusign document. I resend it, and they still don’t receive it. I tell them to check the spam and junk files, and this last time Docusign sent me a notice that the email was no good. I know it is good, because I send them invoices every week from my company email, and they have no problem receiving those. Why is Docusign bouncing some emails?

I’m having the same issue! I have a case open but haven’t gotten a resolution yet. It doesn’t happen all the time, but seems to be in certain windows where it doesn’t work, and then same email, same customer, will work an hour or two later when re-sent. 

Hi @Todd B  and @Jake Royston,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I am having the same issues and it has become very disruptive.  Is there trouble shooting that I can do to see if it is on my end or the recipient’s?

Hi @jschilp,

Under certain circumstances, emails can be blocked by the recipient’s email domain configuration or can be marked as spam. You can find more details about these scenarios here: Why aren't my signers receiving Docusign Notification emails?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @jschilp,

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.