Skip to main content

I signed a document which was sent by a third party. It no longer shows on my dashboard and I would like to access and download it. It was signed the same day I attempted to do this, so well within the 6 month period. How can I access and download it?

Thanks much

@ctjester 

If you signed a document sent by a third party and it no longer shows on your DocuSign dashboard, but you want to access and download it within the same day, you have several options:

Check Your Email:  Look for the email from DocuSign confirming that the document was completed. This email usually contains a link to view and download the document. Click the link to access the document and download it.

Access via DocuSign Portal:  Ensure you are logged into the correct DocuSign account if you have multiple accounts. Sometimes envelopes may be associated with a different account.  Use the search bar in the DocuSign Manage tab to search for the document by name, sender, or date.

Hi @ctjester,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!