Skip to main content

Is there documentation to compare the features of Business Pro versus Enterprise Pro? What additional features does the Enterprise Pro plan have as compared to Business Pro [or other plans?] 

@Brittany.Jirik Here is a link to the Pricing models I am aware of for DocuSign Esignature, it does not provide specifically Enterprise Pro so that may ne an item that needs to be reviewed with Sales or your Account Manager…

https://ecom.docusign.com/plans-and-pricing/esignature

Thanks for the reply! We just recently upgrade to “Enterprise Pro” and were informed we had additional features. But the features aren’t showing in our settings. I had to ‘ask’ to get one of them “turned on” so I am curious what else we are missing without having to “ask” for that feature to be “turned on”. 

@Brittany.Jirik Understandable that you would want all the features enabled that you are currently paying for under your plan. I would reach out to your Account Manager or create a DocuSign Support case to get a breakdown of every feature under your plan.

Hi @Brittany.Jirik,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!