Skip to main content

When I submit my folder for signing the envelope starts to create and then an error occurs while uploading.  Has anyone had this problem

Hi @Lee Pearson,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to create your envelope due to this error, but I will do my best to assist you in solving the issue.

To start investigating this behavior, please share the error displayed when the document upload fails.

In the meantime, retry using a different device, network and browser. It is important to try these options individually, as they could help locate the root cause of the error.

You could also try re-printing your document to PDF, if the error in question is related to the format of the document or corrupted data.

For detailed steps on how to print a document to PDF, see:

Print to PDF 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Lee Pearson,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!