Skip to main content

Is there any one at Docusign who is working on detection and *automatic* placement of signatures on scanned pdfs? If so, where can I play with this? If not, what is preventing this from happening? 

It seems like this should be possible now that there is Machine Learning. 

Thoughts? 

Hello, @Travis 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

The detection and automatic placement or tagging is present for example in our Docusign Mobile App, creating an envelope using the App enables an auto-tagging(placement) feature after you add a document then define the recipients. Try using the App.

Since we’re evolving so fast, for example, end of May we will release docusign IAM with a lot of solutions as well AI enhancements.

I invite you to provide your feedback directly to the Product team:

Docusign is committed to your success. Tell us how we can do a better job:

Let me know if that answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @Travis,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Thank you for reaching back out, Alejandro-- I don’t see it in the mobile app. After taking a photo of the form, where will it auto detect the signature locations to place the signature field? 

Is there a special setting that needs to be selected? 

Hi @Travis,

Thank you for following up.

Have you tried starting the process by adding a document, instead of taking a photo of the form?

I am wondering if this could be the missing step that could be causing the issue.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!