Skip to main content

Is it possible to connect a demo docusign (esignature/docugen) org to multiple Salesforce sandboxes for testing purposes?

Hello @vmuthu 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

I am afraid but this is not something we can do. One salesforce account connect with the One DocuSign account. We had the similar situation where client has 2 salesforce environment but one DocuSign account and they wanted to connect with the multiple SF accounts and which is not possible.

As far as it is about the testing purpose then you can connect one account at the one time and once the testing done then you can connect the other-one. Not sure that, It will work but hope this helps.
Note: just for testing purpose.

Thanks!

have you try create different user in DocuSign for Salesforce integration. I haven’t test it, if the connect in DocuSign can create individual, so the select different user in connect. it maybe work. 

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

Hi @vmuthu,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thanks for your responses @Pawan Gangwani @Hengfeng Ge @Christopher.Alpizar

Here is my final input on this thread:

We were able to resolve this by getting additional demo docusign orgs with both eSignature and DocuGen features. With additional demo docusign orgs with required features, we now have the capability to test docusign changes in the earlier phases of development instead of waiting till UAT phase.

Hi @vmuthu,

I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear that, let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.