Skip to main content

I have a situation where I have a radio button group of 5 radio items, lets call them option A, B, C, D, E, F.

At the bottom of the page, I have 50 fields, such as checkboxes, text boxes, etc. 

I would like to setup a condition so that the 50 fields show up to the user ONLY when the user checks Option C at the top. With your current conditional logic tools, I can show those 50 fields based on 1 radio button choice, but in this scenario, I would like to hide the 50 fields based on Option C, and show them based on Options A, B, D, E, F.

Please assist as I cannot find anything on this topic so far. Thanks

Hi @G_Man,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to set multiple trigger fields in your Radio Group, and I will share more details on the topic. Since our Conditional Logic feature does not support multiple trigger fields in the same rule, I would recommend you to look into substituting your Radio Group for a Check Box Group, which will provide you with the option picking one box as the trigger and define whether or not it should have been checked to trigger the fields to appear. This will allow you to work around the limitation, in the case where all the boxes minus one will be checked.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @G_Man,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!