Skip to main content

Is there a way to clear out the completed folder?

I move the completed documents to their designated folder but there is still a copy that remains in the completed folder. 

Hello!  The Completed folder is a default Quick View of any envelopes which have reached a Completed status.  As it is a default quick view, there is no mechanism to “clear” it.  You could Delete the envelope to remove it from your view, but then you won’t see it in your other personal folder either.

So unfortunately, there’s really no way to adjust that Completed Quick View.  

Please let me know if this answers your question and have an excellent day!

@Homestead Real Estate:

Clearing out the ‘complete’ folder would be SO useful!

When I asked about something similar I was told I could offer feedback (see below). Not sure if it will help, but you could try to offer the suggestion.

good luck

mr1

“Nevertheless, feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always welcome. I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation. If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together. “

Hi @Homestead Real Estate,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.