Skip to main content

If client locked their self out how do they regain access to complete the DS? Is times like they can try again after 30 minutes? Or do they need to reach out to someone

@Iyesha Ellis If they locked their DocuSign User account because of too many incorrect logins, then they may need to contact their DocuSign Admin to reset their password. If they are the DocuSign Admin they may need to contact DocuSign Support.  I believe they can also wait 20 minutes to try again to login, the information below is per a DocuSign article.

To resolve this issue: 

• Wait roughly 20 minutes and try again, you should be able to access your DocuSIgn account.
  • If you need immediate assistance, contact your Docusign eSignature administrator to request a password reset to bypass this lockout. eSignature administrators may refer to Manage Users: Docusign eSignature Admin Guide for instructions on how to reset a user's password.

Hi @Iyesha Ellis,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!