Skip to main content

When we add a wrong value of phone number, they display us this error message Recipient phone number is invalid. Phone number for SMS Authentication, my question can we personalize it in fucntion of language of the user of the  org of the user (we integrate salesforce with docusign)

@Laila 

The error messages should be displayed in the language set in the Docusign user account. So you cannot personalise it in terms of changing the actual error message, but it will be localised based on the language.

In the Salesforce.com context I am not sure if will take the language from the Salesforce.com user interface or from the Docusign account. It is the easiest to test this and probably change the Docusign account language.

@Michael.Rave 

Thank you for your response. I have an additional question:

How can I change the language from the DocuSign user account? Are there specific settings I can adjust directly from Salesforce, or do I need to make this change directly in the DocuSign interface?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

@Laila 

You need to make these changes in the Docusign interface in the Users section of the Admin area and overwrite the user setting. Every user is able to change the language for the user interface by themselves.

@Michael.Rave , please if you have a screenshot of the interface, because I couldn’t find the section where I can change the language

@Laila 
As Administrator, this is the correct link: https://apps.docusign.com/admin/users

As User, this is the correct link: https://account.docusign.com/me/language-region

If you have set up an organisation, you need to access the User section from Docusign Admin.

@Michael.Rave ,

In my organisation, I access here but I can’t change language of users.

@Laila

You need to log into Docusign eSignature and cannot change a users language from the Salesforce interface. Salesforce is not designed to access and change such user features.

@Michael.Rave , Thank you so much for helping me

Hi @Laila,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!