Skip to main content

Hi Team,

I get multiple requests each week to sign the documents, i use the link received to my email to sign them. However, when i login to docusign with the same email id, I can’t find the documents signed by me. All i find are the documents initiated by me where i requested signatures from others. 

what could be the issue here? how do i configure in a way that i see the documents singed by me. 

@Satish - Do you know if you have access to multiple DocuSign accounts under the same email address?   You might need to Switch accounts your profile on the top right corner on the home page.  Also, if you are part of an enterprise account with multiple accounts, if you were given access to other accounts might be linked to different API ID’s.   That is probably not the case, but something to considered.  

hi JohnSantos, 

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed, i had a free account with limited functionalities initially and then after a couple of months i was provided with an account by the administrator in my organisation. If i login to the account, i only see docs initiated by me using this new account.

With respect to your comment on switching accounts on the top right. Unfortunately, i only see one account (new), manage profile, preference and a logout menu. I tried looking inside each of them but i couldn’t find any information about switching or reference to my old free account. 

Let me know if you have any other suggestions

Regards,

Satish

Hi John,

Thank you for the hint about multiple accounts and switch between them. I was able to search the GetSupport guides for switch accounts here. I had to reset the password to get to see the options to choose the profile. Your response and further looking into these guides helped me to resolve this issue. https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=jux1643235969954&topicId=gmc1578456462118.html&_LANG=enus

Hi John,
I came across this post with a similar problem - I have a free account that I created in the last few weeks in response to a Docusign document that was sent to me for signature. I can see that first one in my Docusign account and the history. In the last few hours someone else sent me a Docusign document to the same email that I used to create the free account noted above. However I cannot see this new document in my account after it has been completed. I am not aware of any other account created with the same email address and there is no option to “Switch Accounts” under profile like what Shatish was showing in his post.

Thank you for your help!

Matthew

@Matthew Payne - I recommend you reset your password.  You can follow the instructions here: How do I reset my Docusign password?

If you have more that one account associated with your email address, you will see those accounts inn step 7.  

Update - I typed in the Envelope ID (from the completed document that was sent to my email) and then it appeared in my Docusign account inbox. But this seems strange to me because I had checked to make sure there no filter settings in my inbox. I tried it again with another Envelope ID that was missing and then the same thing happened and the “missing” document appeared in my inbox. Any idea why this might be happening?

Thank you!

Matthew

Thanks John! I just sent the message about typing in the envelope ID before I saw your last message. Any idea why this is happening?

@Matthew Payne - Do you have access to another browser?  Can you replicate the steps and get the same results on a different browser like Chrome or MS Edge?  Not sure I can explain what you are experiencing.

Hi John, Thanks so much for your quick replies and trying to help me out. I am using Chrome and will try switching browsers (if the problem persists next time I receive an envelope). I am using a VPN so not sure if that had something to do with it. Again I greatly appreciate your quick replies and will come back to this thread and let you know if I experience this again. Thank you!

Matthew

@Matthew Payne - Sure thing.   Keep us posted.   Always love a good mystery.