Skip to main content
Question

Bulk Send - Error The legacy version of bulk send is retired.

• 23 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I joined Docusign June 21, 2024 and went to send a document to 50 people to sign. 

It says the code ‘ The legacy version of bulk send is retired. Switch to the new enhanced version of bulk send’ 

I have never used any version and just recently joined so I am very confused where the new section is located considering I am new to this. 

@rebecca77 

Yes, the legacy version of bulk send has been retired back in February 28, 2022

This article on DocuSign's support page describes the transition to Bulk Send v2, which provides more features to send documents to multiple signers. The latest version comes with various fixes and more stability, better performance, improved error handling, and support for dynamic recipient fields. This transition guide details how to migrate templates and workflows to leverage the new capabilities of Bulk Send v2, helping you transition from the initial release of this feature.

Transition to Bulk Send v2 (docusign.com)

Hi @rebecca77,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

I am having the same issue, I have never used V1, even tried to set up a new template. When I format my CSV file and go to upload I get the same error.  “The legacy version of bulk send is retired. Switch to the new enhanced version of bulk send” 

Nothing in the article or this forum is helpful for the problem we are encountering, I think this is a development bug.

Off to manually enter 100 contacts..

@Mike Dozier 

Did you create your CSV file from the sample CSV that is available on your envelope for the Bulk Send upload?