Skip to main content
Question

Australian Super Choice Form

• 20 March 2024
  • 6 replies

I have clearly set up this form as a template incorrectly and its not allowing the signer to complete the form.

I had scanned in the PDF form and set it up as a template, I then used text box’s to enable the new employee to complete their details.

I used ”conditional fields” with rules etc, but I just cant get it to work.

Has anyone else set up the SuperChoice form that can provide any guidance on the best way to have this form completed.

@Narelle Hardingham Could you provide additional details when you state that you cannot get this to work?  Are there errors? Is the Recipient stating that they cannot see fields or enter data? Perhaps the choices they are making are not opening the right conditional fields?  I have never used or seen a SuperChoice form but forms/documents are pretty generic overall when it comes to the DocuSign process, add the document, add fields, add Recipients etc. So I would be more interested in how the fields were added and what exactly is happening when the Recipient goes to take action.

1. To test I always send the envelope to myself so I can see the field placement and make sure field conditionality is working.  Make sure I set the field to the right Recipient as well as setting the parameters of the field like length, validation, required vs optional.

Hi @Narelle Hardingham,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

No, unfortunately my query has not been answered. 

To be more specific, I have required fields which are working, then there is an option to tick 1 of 3 boxes that then require the person to complete 1 of 3 pages to complete the form.  I have conditional formatting and rules on the tick boxes, however, when a box is ticked, it takes you to the signed box and doesnt allow the details within that particular page to be completed, and it doesnt allow for the form to “Finish”

I clearly have something wrong with the conditional formatting, but unable to get any help to fix

Hi @Narelle Hardingham,

Thank you for following up.

Are you attempting to use your conditional rules along with Document Visibility?

If that is the case, do you get the same result if you disable Document Visibility?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Thank you Alejandro for your reply.

I am not sure what Document Visibility is - so can only assume I am not using it

regards

Narelle

Hi @Narelle Hardingham,

I appreciate you taking the time of sharing these details.

Since you are not working with Document Visibility, your issue must be related to your field’s conditional setup.

If the fields that the signer should be completing are not being displayed after selecting the expected trigger field, the relationship between your conditional fields and their trigger field might have not been configured appropriately.

Try resetting their Conditional Rule, while keeping in mind that you should click on “Conditional Fields>Create Rule” on the trigger field that should be selected in order to show your conditional fields.

You can find detailed steps on how to set a conditional rule, here:

Define a Conditional Field

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!