Skip to main content

No order on signatories. 3rd person to add signature completed and then the interface went to add the signature of someone who already signed instead of completing. 3rd person exited after completing their signature and signature was lost. 

Hello @davatlrg,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I’m sorry to hear how the signer’s signature was lost, however, I’m not quite understanding how that happened, can you provide more details?

Are you looking to add a signing order?: Set a Signing Order

Did the 3rd signer select the finish button on the top when they finished signing or did they just close the document?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @davatlrg,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Thank you. It was user error. Problem is resolved. I was waiting to confirm whether the signatory selected the finish button. Turns out that the person who set up the package made some error with placing signatories. I don’t know that I can duplicate what the error actually was. They voided the package and created a new one properly and all signatures were completed successfully. Issue resolved. Many thanks.

Hello @davatlrg ,

I’m glad to hear that is was resolved, let me know if you need anything else, have a great day!

Best regards,