Skip to main content

Hello. 

We are using docusign gen in Salesforce. When adding a comment to the docusign document it is supposed to go back to the 1sender in the flow. This person is getting an email with a link to view the comment. However, this error is coming up instead. You currently do not have access to this envelope. please try again later. Any ideas why this is happening?

Additional information. We are able to access the envelope via Salesforce and also via Docusign.com. The issue seems to be related to accessing via the link provided in the email.

Hi @nmagalhaes,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

This error is triggered by entering the wrong set of credentials when accessing the envelope, since your user can access the envelope from the eSignature dashboard, I would suggest using the same credentials when using the access URL.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @nmagalhaes,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!