Skip to main content

Hello,

I am developing an app that uses flows that use docusign connector to send envelopes in power platform. Till now I was using the docusign demo connectors and it was fine. Now that I wanted to change to production environment and I changed to normal Docusign connectors I can’t deploy because I get this error ‘Create and authorize oauth connection failed’. So do I need a premium docusign license on my developer account to deploy to production?

@kokos 

You don’t need a premium docusign license on my developer account to deploy to production. PowerAutomate uses Connect to stablish the connection with DocuSign.  That user needs to have Admin access to be able to authorize and authenticate in Prod.  

@JohnSantos 

Thanks for the reply but I’d like some clarifications. You say “That user needs to have Admin access” who is that user? The developer, the one deploying, the one that is assigned to the docusign connector and will use the app? And also admin access where, in the environment, in the docusign account, somewhere else?

Thanks in advance

@kokos 

The user stablishing the Connect configuration in DocuSign.   Go to your Dev environment, Admin→ Integrations Connect.   You should have a Connect configuration called “SPOPostBack”.   This is what PowerAutomate uses to connect to DocuSign.   If you click on Edit, you will see that this Connection is associated to all user in PowerAutomate using the DocuSign connection.  This is the standard setup.  That user (the Developer) needs to have Admin access to stablish this connection in Prod.