Skip to main content
Question

Unlock Frequency of Reminders in Templates

• 7 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I am a DocuSign user at a large company and have a large volume of documents running through templates. I really need to unlock the frequency of reminders feature. I know an admin has to do this, but that person can’t seem to figure out how to do this on my account. Could someone please send step by step admin rules for unlocking this feature for users? 

Hello @Marleigh ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that unlocking the Reminders Frequency has been complicated, I understand you are looking for the steps to do so.

You are correct, an admin would have to do this for you and this is an account wide feature, meaning, if the admin enables it, it will not only affect you but a it will affect all the users on the account.

The admin can do this by going to Settings > Reminders and Expirations > Allow senders to override account defaults: Set Account Reminders and Expiration Defaults

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Marleigh ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!