Skip to main content

No matter what settings we tweak, the Document Visibility option never shows up for us. We have a test environment and that feature works in there but no our production site. 

Hello @morgancouch ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the Document Visibility feature is not showing up for you, I understand you have tested with your demo and it woks fine there but not in your production account.

What is your plan type in demo? Not all plans have the feature available: Docusign Plans

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Enterprise Pro is our plan.

Hello @morgancouch ,

Thank you for the provided information.

According to the plans information, Document Visibility could be added to your plan type depending on what was agreed upon when signing the contract. 

Please confirm if the settings on the account are set correctly: Account Settings for Document Visibility

Please view the following article as well: Set Document Visibility

If the above is all correct or greyed out, please contact customer support to check the backend settings: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Hello @morgancouch ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,