Skip to main content
Solved

Trying to perform a mass download/bulk export of all files and folders and agreements in the same order they exist in DS. Is this possible?

• 19 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I have seen some information regarding DocuSign Retrieve but not sure what this is? I need to save all agreements but not individually, rather in a bulk export.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I understand that you are looking to download your documents in bulk and I will gladly share more details on the available options to make this happen.

This is only possible through our Retrieve app at this moment, with DocuSign Retrieve you can bulk download your envelopes and data to an external storage location. 

For more details on how to work with DocuSign Retrieve, see: 

How to Configure Retrieve Settings 

Note: Some advanced features and options are sold separately from most DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. 

For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator or DocuSign Customer Support. Visit our Contact Support web page for contact options to reach Customer Support.  

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this.  

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!  

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!