Skip to main content
Solved

How do I add a new administrator to the account?

• 1 November 2022
  • 3 replies

This is not the right forum but struggling to find any contact details.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

To be able to add users to an account (viewers, senders, and admins) you need to be an admin of said account.

If you are an account admin and your plan allows it, you can navigate to the Settings tab > under Users and Groups click Users > Add User, in there you will need to fill out the new user information and set up their permission profile as an Admin.

If you are not set as an admin on the account you won’t be able to see this section as this is only visible for Administrators. If you are not an admin, please reach out to your account administrator to add the new user, if you are not sure who your admin is I will suggest you reach out to your internal IT, HR, or management team for more information.

You might find the following information useful:

Users

Add Users

Permission Profiles

If you believe that you need further assistance, or require the assistance of a live agent, you can always create a Support Case to have a Support agent work with you. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

If you are not able to open a  Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll  down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator

Hi Rebeca, thanks for the quick response. I am not the admin however my colleague who has now left the business was the admin - how can I rectify this?

Hi,

I'm afraid that if you are not an admin, you won't be able to add new users.

You can check the following article (How do I manage my account if all Administrators have left the company?) as it provides best practices and self-service options that you can try, if none work, you will need to reach out to DocuSign Support directly.

If you believe that you need further assistance, or require the assistance of a live agent, you can always create a Support Case to have a Support agent work with you. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

If you are not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator