Skip to main content

One of our employee is moving from one department to another and got 100 envelope. I need to know to few questions:

1. which is the best option transfer now or csv transfer
  2. only completed envelope can be transferred? what about incomplete envelope?

@lakshmi 

If you are transferring a large number of envelopes (like 100), the CSV transfer method is generally more efficient. This allows you to transfer multiple envelopes in bulk, saving time and effort.

Both completed and voided envelopes can be transferred to a new user. In-progress envelopes can also be transferred. 

@JohnSantos Thank you. does transfer now is efficient as well. And also if we transfer as csv do the ned user need to extract them or how to open them?

@lakshmi 

Yes, you can use the transfer now.   Not sure I understand your next comment about extracting the new user?

To confirm envelopes In progress and transferred to continue with the workflow or resetting to step 1. 

@lakshmi 

Yes, you can transfer In Progress too.

Hi @lakshmi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?  If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!