Skip to main content

I have inherited eSignature and need to do a discovery for all settings in the Admin tools and was wondering if there is a better way than clicking each individual screen, like an export or something similar.

@Christopher.parrish

Docusign organization administrators with the Administrator or Settings Administrator permission profiles can download and view all settings for accounts in the organization. This information can be used to compare settings across accounts and facilitate audits for compliance.

Org Admin→ Accounts → Bulk Actions → Export All Account Settings

@Christopher.parrish

Docusign organization administrators with the Administrator or Settings Administrator permission profiles can download and view all settings for accounts in the organization. This information can be used to compare settings across accounts and facilitate audits for compliance.

And how would one who just inherited all of this go about exporting all of that?

@Christopher.parrish 

Make sure you are given access to the Org as well.

Hi @Christopher.parrish,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.