Skip to main content
Solved

Bulk Downloading Form Data

I have over 80 documents from same template that i need to download the form data for (information provided by signee not just data on the envelope). It is currently only allowing me to download one at a time which is not ideal...any suggestions is helpful!

1. DocuSign Retrieve: If you're using DocuSign, then DocuSign Retrieve could be a helpful tool for your needs. It's an application designed to help you download completed documents in bulk.

2. API Integration: If batch download features or DocuSign Retrieve do not meet your needs, consider using the DocuSign API. The API allows for more flexibility and can be used to programmatically retrieve documents and their associated data. 

3. Automation Tools: There are automation tools like Zapier, which can integrate with DocuSign to automate tasks like retrieving documents. These tools can sometimes offer simpler interfaces than directly using the API and can be a good middle ground if you're not ready to dive into programming.

Hello @krichnmf ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!